Hayward & Stott Ltd are specialists in the design and manufacture of branded promotional silver and metalware.
We are involved with the early concept and design briefs through to manufacture and assembly. Using state of the art facilities such as 3D printing and electro-forming product as well as sophisticated lacquer finishes. Here we give a brief overview of our services.
Bespoke Silver and Metalware
Specialists in high value silver and metal packaging embellishment for the premium drinks industry. Including the following applications:
- Bottle Stoppers
- Neck Collars
- Badges and Icons
- Bands and Straps
- Bottle Glorifiers
- Gift Box Embellishment
- Lost wax Silver and base metal die-castings
- Cast silver/electro formed 3D product
- Sterling Silver .925
- Britannia Silver .958
- Brass, Copper and Aluminium
- Silver Plating (on brass or copper)
- Gold Plating (on silver)
- Rhodium Plating (on silver)
- Base Metals
- Tooling and Mould Making
- Lost Wax Castings
- Hand Chasing and Engraving
- Laser and Mechanical Engraving
- CNC machining Lathes
- 3D Cast Electro formed products.
- Our Silversmiths are time served with the highest levels of craftsmanship in silver spinning, chasing, engraving and polishing
- Sterling Silver production capacity is 500kg per month
- Minimum UK purity .925 (92.5%) by .958 and .999 available
- All products are hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office
- All items over 7gr. are legally required to be hallmarked visibly for consumer protection guaranteeing sterling silver purity
- Specialist woodturning is available for packaging or promotional items
- Silver or Metalware can be used on wood as an embellishment
- Anti – Tarnish solutions
- Clear Lacquers
- Coloured lacquers
- Food safe lacquers
Branded promotional silver and metalware for the corporate market
- Items from our retail giftware range
- Small gift items e.g. cufflinks, money clips and cardholders
- Sporting items e.g. golf, shooting and fishing
- Wooden items embellished with silver or metalware
- Gold, Silver or black blocking on leather
- Bespoke Commission Pieces
Following a detailed brief from the client we offer a full design service through to completed manufacture.
This includes assembly and fixing of silver or metalware to the glass bottle/decanters or other packaging. We works closely with glass and other packaging suppliers including cork and gift box manufacturers.
The advent of 3D printing enables us to now increasingly use this technology to create masters from which we cast silver and other metals with electro formed plating. Highly sophisticated designs are now possible which can’t be produced using traditional methods of manufacture in terms of cost and time.
For all enquiries, please get in touch: 0131 445 3823 | [email protected]