Hayward & Stott Christmas Hamper
December 2020 Giveaway!
This year, we have partnered with local Scottish businesses to create an exquisite Christmas Hamper filled with delicious, festive goodies and luxury Hayward & Stott food and drink accessories (worth over £550).
For a chance to win, we’re asking: which animal Bottle Stopper is included in our hamper?
To enter, leave us your answer in the comments section of the Facebook post, available via this link. Please note, there is only ONE entry per person and answers MUST be left in the comments on the Facebook post – not on an Instagram post. Full T&Cs of the giveaway can be found below.
The winner of the hamper will be announced on Wednesday 16th December at 12 pm – live on our Facebook channel. Remember to follow our page to ensure you don’t miss out on our announcement!
We know this has been a difficult year for all of our friends in the food, drink and retail industry, and we’re delighted to be able to share, we’re grateful to the following friends who have contributed to the hamper:
Full Hamper Giveaway T&Cs
- There is 1 prize of a Hayward & Stott Christmas Hamper.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Hayward & Stott.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59 pm GMT on December 15th 2020.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook promotional post at (LINK) with the answer – one comment per person.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published on the Hayward & Stott social media accounts.
- The Hamper will be mailed within 1 day of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is Hayward & Stott, Edinburgh.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.